This item is made and shipped from the manufacturer, PahaQue, and has an estimated production time of up to 10 weeks. Teardrop Shop does not have the ability to give you a better estimate than that time frame and does not send updates on the status of your order. Your card will be charged at the time of purchase. Orders cancelled after 24 hours will have a 3% cancellation fee.
Double the amount of protected interior space with this easy to set-up, hi-performance tent from PahaQue Custom Shop.
Installs easily using the keder (awning) rail already installed on your trailer (if your trail does not have keder rail, you will need to contact the manufacturer of your trailer to purchase a kit.) Made of high-quality materials, the T@B Trailer Tent will provide years of reliable service and is covered by PahaQue's Lifetime Warranty. Packs down to 14" (rolled) x 30" long, and weighs just 26lbs.
*Item may differ slightly from picture.
- Size - 10' x 6' x 8' peak height
- Windows (2) - 36" x 42" (zippered solid panel window with permanent mesh window)
- Door (1) - 50" wide x 72" tall. Zippered mesh and zippered solid doors.
- Weight - 26 lbs.
- All major seams are tape-sealed for waterproof performance.
- Tent fabric - 210D Nylon with 1200mil waterproof and UV-inhibiter coating.
- Mesh fabric - 1.6oz. Nylon no-see-um grade mesh
- Floor fabric - 210D Poly Oxford with heavy-duty waterproof coating.
- Zippers - #8 and #10 nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion proof sliders.
- Webbing - 1" and 1.5" nylon hi-tenacity black webbing
- Structure Pole (1) - .625" shock-corded fiberglass. Roof Pole (1) - .50" shock-corded fiberglass.
Also included: Carry Bag, ground stakes, adjustable guylines
This item is custom made to order. We do not accept returns on custom made to order items and will not issue refunds on incorrectly ordered items. Please be sure that you are ordering the correct model for your trailer and the correct color combination that you desire.
The manufacturer will only authorize a return within 30 days of receipt if product is defective or there are fitment issues. It is the purchasers responsibility to open the product upon receipt. If there are problems with your item, please contact the manufacturer at (858)748-3762.