Designed to attach specifically to the T@G Teardrop, Little Guy, Silver Shadow, MyPod, and other trailers with doors no larger than 40" x 30", and that are equipped with the gutter rail installed around the door frame. The 5x7 Tent/ScreenRoom provides an additional 35 square feet of stand up space. No more exiting your trailer directly into the elements! Easy to set up and compact for storage. Sewn in floor and rain fly included. Everything you need for installation comes with the Tent/ScreenRoom. Use both tents for even more room! You can hook the mini screen room to the driver side door and the 10x10 screen room to the passenger side door. Includes two awning poles. This tent does not fit on T@B models. The new 2020 model will fit T@G Boondock/Outback models!
The tent will fit on either side of the trailer, however you may need to install the mounting kit on your driver side door no matter what year your trailer is. Please look at your trailer and verify if you need a mounting kit before ordering.
- Solid panel walls on all 4 side, 3 walls can be used as awnings, or rolled up out of the way to create an open breezy screen room. (1 set of awning poles is included)
- 2 large zipper doors for quick access
- Walls and doors are true No-See-Um mesh to keep even the tiniest insects out
- Full stake down points and attached guy lines allows the Screen Room to stay put in high winds
- Waterproof floor, tape sealed seams, rainfly included.
- Floor Size: 5 ft x 7 ft (35 sq ft)
- Peak Height: 6 ft 6 in
- Sidewall Height: 5 ft 0 in
- Awnings: 7 ft x 5 ft (2 total), 5 ft x 5 ft (1 total) 4th awning extends over trailer to cover fan from rain
- Poles: Steel/Fiberglass hybrid pole set
- Color: Green
- Weight: 22 lbs
We do not accept returns on tents or shelters that have been used or open.
This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Some trailers do not have the necessary mounting kit to attach the tent. It is your responsibility to determine if you need to purchase a mounting kit. We are unable to identify if your trailer has the mounting kit on it or not.
You can purchase the Mounting Kit here: Mounting Kit
Video: How to install the Little Guy Screen Room Mounting Kit
Video: How to attach the Little Guy Screen Room to a Little Guy Trailer - new for 2013
Video: View set up video (archive)
View Set-Up Instructions