Designed to attach specifically to the T@G Teardrop, Little Guy 4-5-6 Wide, Silver Shadow, MyPod, and other trailers with doors no larger than 40" x 30", and that are equipped with the gutter rail installed around the door frame. The 10x10 Tent/ScreenRoom provides an additional 100 square feet of stand up space. No more exiting your trailer directly into the elements! Easy to set up and compact for storage. Sewn in floor and rain fly included. Everything you need for installation comes with the Tent/ScreenRoom. Use both tents for even more room! You can hook the mini screen room to the driver side door and the 5x7 screen room to the passenger side door. Includes two awning poles. This tent does not fit on T@B models. The new 2020 model will fit T@G Boondock/Outback models!
- Solid panel walls on all 4 side, 3 walls can be used as awnings, or rolled up out of the way to create an open breezy screen room. (1 set of awning poles is included)
- 2 large zipper doors for quick access
- Walls and doors are true No-See-Um mesh to keep even the tiniest insects out
- Full stake down points and attached guy lines allows the Screen Room to stay put in high winds
- Waterproof floor, tape sealed seams, rainfly included.
- Floor Size: 10 ft x 10 ft (100 sq ft)
- Peak Height: 8 ft 4 in
- Sidewall Height: 5 ft 4 in
- Awnings: 10 ft x 6 ft (4 total)
- Poles: Steel/Fiberglass hybrid pole set
- Color: Green
- Weight: 32 lbs
We do not accept returns on tents or shelters that have been used or open.
Some trailers do not have the necessary mounting kit to attach the tent. It is your responsibility to determine if you need to purchase a mounting kit. We are unable to identify if your trailer has the mounting kit on it or not.
You can purchase the Mounting Kit here: Side Mount Tent Mounting Kit
Video: How to attach the Little Guy Screen Room to a Little Guy Trailer - new for 2013
Video: View set up video (archive)
View Set-Up Instructions