- Carries your complete bike – no front wheel removal necessary
- Great for bike frames with traditional diamond frame geometry and bikes with fenders
- Fits round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Fits 1” to 3” diameter downtubes
- Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and full suspension
- Lock bike to mount with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Weight: 7.40 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 52.00" X W 9.00" X H 25.50"
- Capacity: 1
Download Installation Instructions
Q: Will the Raptor fit my bike? A: It will fit practically any bike with 20” wheels or larger that has a downtube between 1”-3” in diameter. The Raptor is intended for bikes with metal frames only (do not use on composite frame bikes).
Q: Will it fit non-round downtubes? A: The Raptor has the ability to fit non-round downtubes as long as they are no more than 3” in any direction.
Q: How long is the Raptor tray? A: 52"
Q: I need to carry several bikes, can I place bikes on the car backwards to get more space? A: Yes, just remember to turn the bike around before riding it.
Q: What maintenance is required? A: Maintenance is important to keep it working properly and to help it last longer. Apply grease to nuts, screws, and bolts. Lubricate locks with graphite. Remove the rack when not in use. Clean the rack periodically, especially in marine environments and where road salt is used.
Q: How much space does it need? How many can I carry? A: That depends on the bikes and vehicle. First check the Fit List to see if there are any specific limitations for your vehicle (using the online Fit List bike mounts may not be offered or a load limit will be stated in the notes at the end of the process). In general, you will need about 12 inches of crossbar per bike when mounting them alternately front and rear facing. Barring any other restriction the practical limit is usually 4 bikes.
Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship.