Radial tire has a ply rating of 6 and a 1,360-lb max load at 50 psi. 13" Diameter x 4-1/2" wide steel wheel has a 5 on 4-1/2 bolt pattern. 3-Step powder coat finish resists rust. Improved torque retention keeps wheel securely mounted.
- Tire-and-wheel assembly is ideal for boat trailers, stock trailers, utility trailers, and campers
- Steel wheel with 8-spoke design is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- 3-Step finishing process includes phosphate zinc bath, e-coat primer, and white powder coat on outboard side
- Inboard side is lightly e-coated to reduce friction and provide rust resistance with less flaking
- Improved torque retention (ITR) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place on your trailer
- Uncoated stud holes are beveled to offer better clamp force retention
- Radial tire is constructed with double steel belts and double polyester cords
- Great for highway use
- Nylon tread-firming belt overlays help prevent tread separation
- Tread depth bars offer a quick visual indicator of tread wear
- Special trailer tire design couples the strength of a bias tire with the durability and stability of a radial tire
- Created specifically for trailers and not intended for use on other vehicles
- Assembly meets DOT specifications and exceeds FMVSS
- Rim dimensions: 13" diameter x 4-1/2" wide
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Wheel bolt size: 1/2"-20
- Wheel capacity: 1,660 lbs
- Pilot diameter: 2.99"
- Offset: 0
- Tire size: ST175/80R13
- Section width: 6.97"
- Outer diameter: 24.02"
- Tire capacity:
- Load range: C
- Ply rating: 6
- Maximum load: 1,360 lbs at 50 psi
- Tread depth: 7.8/32"
- 2-Year limited warranty
The steel wheel goes through a 3-step finishing process that makes it both attractive and corrosion resistant. The wheel is first submerged in a zinc phosphate bath to ensure good paint adhesion. It is then e-coated with an acrylic primer base and the outboard side is finished with baked-on DuPont powder paint. The light e-coat on the inboard side of the wheel reduces friction between the wheel and your hub and eliminates the flaking that can occur with a heavily applied paint finish.
*Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship*