The Westinghouse WH3250RVC Portable Generator is specifically designed for outdoor enthusiasts who need a little more power. The open-frame design comes with two 120 Volt AC outlets and one convenient NEMA TT-30R outlet for ease of use with equipped campers, trailers and recreational vehicles. Delivering 3750 watts from its 208cc OHV engine, the Westinghouse WH3250RVC brings power, durability, and quiet operation to the great outdoors.
Customers appreciate the ease of operation thanks to a simplified power control center and an industry leading 3-year limited warranty.
- 50 State Model; Meets CARB Exhaust & Evaporative Emissions
- Quiet operation via our Pulse-FloTM muffler – creating one of the quietest generators on the market
- Includes everything to get started right out of the box – wheel & handle kit (some assembly required), oil, funnel and tool kit
- Features our exclusive VR System TM - voltage regulated power
- Less Than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion, All Copper