The most reliable emergency LED light for any situation. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation: Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected During an Outage: Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere: Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 250 FLASHLIGHT
- Recharge the Torch 250 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 7 and recharge in about 7-14 hours.
- The Torch 250 Flashlight can be recharged from a USB Source in about 7 hours
- In a pinch, the Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.