Use this rack in a traditional 2" hitch receiver or bolt it to your 4"-4-1/2" tall, continuously welded steel RV bumper, and haul up to 2 bikes. The bike rack has sliding wheel hoops and adjustable arms to accommodate most bike sizes.
- Platform-style rack carries up to 2 bikes
- Fits a 2" square hitch receiver or a continuously welded, 4" - 4-1/2" tall, steel RV bumper
- Mounts to RV bumper with plates and bolts
- Includes threaded pin and clip for use with hitch
- Replace with Swagman's anti-rattle lock (S64027; sold separately) to lock the bike carrier to your vehicle
- Carries bikes without the hassle of removing wheels
- Adjustable wheel hoops accommodate most traditional bicycle wheelbases
- Hold wheels up to 3-1/2" wide
- Slide along the bike-rack arms with the turn of a hand knob
- Upright arm with push-button, ratcheting hooks provides quick bike loading and unloading
- Arm folds down for easy access to your vehicle's rear cargo area
- Padding on the hooks protects your bike frames
- Hooks hold your bikes securely in place during transport
- Lockable using 2 of the 3/16" padlocks (131D; sold separately)
- Long and short, offset hook arms allow you to carry 2 bikes of the same - or different - size simultaneously
- Platform arms fold up for convenient storage or flat for rear cargo access - simply pull the pins in the rack base
- Black powder coat finish is resistant to corrosion and rust
- Carrying capacity: 2 bikes
- Weight capacity: 70 lbs
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers or 4" - 4-1/2" tall RV bumpers
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to edge of first upright arm: 10-1/2"
- Distance to first wheel hoop is 8"
- Maximum wheelbase: 52"
- Maximum tire width: 3-1/2"
- Limited lifetime warranty