The RV Awning Clamp is designed to overcome the inherited problem of awning unfurling. By clamping the middle of the awning, you are taking away the power developed by strong microbursts of air that develop while driving down the road. This keeps the awning securely in place. The adjustable links ensure a perfect fit on the middle of any awning and allow you to travel without worry. Latch and unlatch your awning in seconds with a standard awning wand. Installation is easy and only takes minutes. There are three mounting options: roof, wall, or radius mount. For 16 foot or longer awnings, 2 clamps are recommended.
- They are not recommended on slide out awnings.
- Latch and unlatch in seconds using standard awning wand
- Adjustable links for perfect fit on all awnings
- Protects your awning from unfurling while driving
- 2 RV Awning Clamps recommended for awnings 16 foot or longer
- Not recommended on slide out awning