Radial tire with automotive-grade tread has a 6-ply rating and a 1,820-lb max load at 50 psi. 15" x 6" Aluminum wheel has a 5 on 4-1/2 bolt pattern and a split-spoke design. Improved clamp force technology ensures the wheel stays in place.
- Tire-and-wheel assembly is ideal for boat trailers, stock trailers, utility trailers, and campers
- Aluminum wheel is durable, lightweight, and rustproof
- Hi-Spec Series S5 split-spoke design with black interior is unique and appealing
- Front and back of wheel are clear coated
- Improved clamp force (ICF) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place
- Bulletproof joint created between wheel and hub when properly installed
- No need to retorque after initial installation
- Radial tire is constructed with double steel belts and double polyester cords for a long life
- Great for highway use
- Nylon tread-firming belt overlays help prevent tread separation
- Tread depth bars offer a quick visual indicator of tread wear
- Bake tested to ensure that the rubber holds over time
- Automotive-grade tread has sipes that channel water away from the tire to improve traction during wet, snowy, or icy conditions
- Special trailer tire design couples the strength of a bias tire with the durability and stability of a radial tire
- Created specifically for trailers and not intended for use on other vehicles
- Assembly meets DOT specifications and exceeds FMVSS
- Rim dimensions: 15" diameter x 6" wide
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Wheel bolt size: 1/2"-20
- Wheel capacity: 2,540 lbs
- Pilot diameter: 3.19"
- Offset: 0
- Tire size: ST205/75R15
- Section width: 7.99"
- Outer diameter: 27.13"
- Tire capacity:
- Load range: C
- Ply rating: 6
- Maximum load: 1,820 lbs at 50 psi
- Tread depth: 10/32"
- Max speed: 81 mph (speed rating M)
- 2-Year limited warranty
*Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship*