This economically priced, single-arm bike carrier lets you access the rear of your vehicle by simply pulling a pin to tilt the rack down. Heavy-duty straps secure your bikes in the rubber-padded cradles. Anti-rattle hitch pin holds the rack steady.
- Hitch-mounted rack carries up to 4 bikes on the back of your vehicle
- Tilting upright mast allows access to your vehicle's rear cargo area
- Pull pin is secured to bike rack with a cable so that it can't be lost
- Sturdy cradles with heavy-duty hook-and-loop straps secure bikes to rack
- Rubberized pads line the inside of each cradle to protect the finish on your bikes
- Single-arm design works with many bikes that have alternative frames and frames with large tubing
- Women's and children's bikes may require a bike adapter bar (sold separately)
- Anti-rattle hitch bolt reduces movement of rack in hitch receiver
- Add a snap-on padlock (ACC3250 - sold separately) to secure to the end of the hitch bolt and create an anti-rattle hitch lock that fits 2" trailer hitches
- Slots in the top plate allow you to thread a cable lock (sold separately) through the rack to deter theft of your bikes
- Safety reflector provides nighttime visibility
- Powder coated steel is durable and corrosion resistant
- Can be used with a hitch on the back of RVs and motorhomes
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Carrying capacity: 4 bicycles
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs
- Maximum bike top tube diameter: 2-1/4"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to upright bar: 8"
- Limited 1-year warranty
*Please allow 2-7 business days for this product to ship.