Portable, rugged, and powerful, our largest foldable panel is designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers. With built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station. Can be chained with other solar panels to collect more power from the sun.
- 100 Watt (18-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
- Big wattage, chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP combiner cable.
What can the Nomad 100 Charge:
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Nomad 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
What Goal Zero Products Work Best with the Nomad 100?
Nomad 100 panel works best with all of Goal Zeros medium to large power stations.
- Yeti 400 (9-18 Hours)
- Yeti 1000 Lithium (20-40 Hours)
- Yeti 1250 (24-48 Hours)
- Yeti 1400 Lithium (28-56 Hours)
- Yeti 3000 Lithium (60-120 Hours)