Kit includes a universal coupler lock to prevent towaway theft; an adjustable latch lock to ensure that your trailer won't be unhooked from the coupler; and a trailer hitch receiver lock that fits 1-1/4" and 2" hitches.
- Towing kit includes 3 locks for ultimate security
- Universal-fit coupler lock deters trailer theft by fitting over the coupler, preventing hookup
- Designed for use when trailer is not in tow
- Constructed with a laminated, riveted steel frame for strength and durability
- Center section that fits inside coupler is finned steel - will not warp or bend
- Coupler latch lock keeps others from releasing your trailer once it is hooked up
- Stainless steel construction is durable and rustproof
- Adjustable lock with 6 locking positions fits:
- 5/8" Latch width - most standard couplers
- 1" Latch width - most 2-5/16" ball couplers
- 2" Latch width - most wide-latch ball couplers
- Trailer hitch receiver lock is used in place of standard pin and clip to prevent theft of ball mount or accessories such as cargo carriers and bike racks
- Patented, stainless steel swivel head rotates 360 degrees for easy access
- Brass keyway with aluminum casing conveniently faces toward you, not off to the side
- Included pins will work with both 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers
- Chrome-plated steel is durable and corrosion resistant
- All locks have integrated keyhole covers to keep out dirt and moisture
- 3 Keyed-alike keys and convenient storage bag included
- Coupler lock fits most 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" ball couplers including:
- Straight lip, rolled lip and surge brake/hydraulic couplers
- Reese, Fulton, Valley, Atwood, Shelby, Putnam, Bulldog, Dutton-Lainson and UFP couplers
- Pin diameter of coupler latch lock: 1/4"
- Pin diameter of receiver lock: 1/2" and 5/8"
- Inside pin length of receiver lock (span): 2-3/4"
- Limited lifetime warranty