Click to zoom photo.

Travel Cooler/Warmer P85


The Koolatron P-85 Krusader Cooler is the perfect companion for your next road trip or tailgate party. This versatile cooler/warmer features a state-of-the-art 12 Volt thermoelectric module, which can cool your favourite drinks and snacks to 40° Fahrenheit below the ambient temperature. That's the cooling power of a 10 pound block of ice without the mess or fuss, just quality cooling for all your snacks and drinks. The P-85 Krusader Cooler is our largest 12 volt cooler available, making it ideal for packing meals for the campsite or plenty of drinks to share with your friends. The P-85 Krusader Cooler fits up to 80- 12 oz cans, great for large families or serious tailgating.

Break out of the ice age and get your Koolatron cooler today. Use it in your car or truck, your boat, or at the cottage - you won't want to leave home without the P-85 Krusader. This cooler is a great addition to any dorm room or you can use it as a spare fridge in your home. With the AC adapter you take the cooler from your vehicle and plug the cooler into any household outlet.

Koolatron 12 Volt Coolers and Warmers not only cool your drinks but can also keep you lunch hot. By reversing the power cord, you can turn your cooler into a warmer to keep take-out food and hot drinks warm on the way home, or use it to keep your casserole warm on your way you next family potluck.

Koolatron is a global leader in thermoelectric technology and has proudly manufactured 12 volt coolers in North America for over 30 years. All our cooler are backed with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

What's Included?
1 Koolatron P-85 Krusader Cooler
12-Volt power cord
1 Sliding shelf
Instruction Manual


  • Height: 508 mm (20")
  • Width: 521mm (20.5")
  • Depth: 394 mm (15.5")
  • Weight: 7.5 kg (16.6 lbs)
  • Power: 4 amps, 48 W
  • Capacity:  86 - 355 ml (12 oz) cans 49 L (52 qts)

Instruction Guide

Like this item? Share it!

Questions & Answers

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question