Our largest, high-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices. WiFi connectivity allows you to sync your Yeti with the Goal Zero Yeti App to control ports and monitor your power usage right from your phone. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports: With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station: Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- MPPT Pre-Installed: Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle: Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery: We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
GOAL ZERO YETI HOME ENERGY STORAGE
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
THE GOAL ZERO YETI APP
- Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
THREE WAYS TO KEEP IT CHARGED
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 3000 Lithium in about 18-36 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 10 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply and 25 hours using the two included wall chargers.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.