From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
- Instant power at the push of a button. Silent and powerful 1045Wh, 96.8Ah (10.8V) lithium battery.
- No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes with multi-stage patent pending 1500W AC inverter.
- Versatile powering options including: four USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 1000 LITHIUM
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1000 Lithium in about 10-20 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply or in 18 hours using included power supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be charged in 9 - 18 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1000 LITHIUM POWER
The Yeti 1000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 50+ Recharges
- POV Camera 165+ Recharges
- Headlamp 165+ Recharges
- Tablet 37+ Recharges
- Laptop 17+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 335+ Hours
- Fridge 17+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 10 hours