- Safely run your portable generator outside in wet weather - rain, snow, ice, sleet
- Protects sensitive electrical panels and outlets and dome shape sheds water away
- Allows easy refueling with large opening door flap
- Universal cover size fits most portable generators* over 3000W up to 10000W
- Maintains generator natural cooling air flow
- Self-attaching to keep the "portability" in your portable generator
- Directly connects to all four frame members on your portable generator
- RF Welded seams and vinyl fabric guarantees water proofing
- Simple 3 step setup
The GenTent provides a pleasing finished look to your portable generator, while keeping it safe to use in nearly all wet weather. Put your generator outside and run your generator in rain and wet weather with the peace of mind that you are avoiding CO poisoning, electrocution and generator damage. Withstands winds up to 70mph, snow load up to 18" and rain up to 12 inches per day. This version is for open frame generators that allow direct clamping on all four corners. Select either our TanLight with black trim or GreySkies with black trim color. Match your generator or match the siding on your home!
Included in this package
- Main generator tent canopy cover
- Short side and long side canopy cover colored wrap around electrical skirts. Simply match to the side your panel is located, 6" wrap around adjacent sides
- Four complete clamps - clamp body, extending rod, stainless bolt/washer, rod setting pin, rubber sleeve adapter
- High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Setup instructions and product safety manual
- Links to detailed step by step setup videos
Free post installation follow up - simply send us pics!
No Tools Required for this GenTent package
Clamp it, Frame it and Cover it in three easy steps to Weatherproof your Power™!
*Use our convenient Fit Selector tool above to get the perfect fit GenTent for your portable generator. GenTent bundles are available that include accessories for mounting the GenTent on square tubular frames, or where panels or heat shields would otherwise block the GenTent clamps from a direct connection. Special bundles and kits are available for Ridgid series portable generators and our XKi mounting makes the GenTent a fit for inverter and fully enclosed inverter generators.