The GearDeck enclosed hitch mounted carrier provides a generous 17 cubic foot capacity for hauling both travel cargo and utility equipment including generators popular on RV travel trailers, fifth wheels, and pick up trucks. The slide-out feature clears SUV hatches, tailgates, and Sprinter RV doors with a strong and stable dual tube frame design for demanding fifth wheel and travel trailer tow environments.
- Capsule is 48in. L x 25in. W x 27in. H outside; 46 1/2in. L x 24in. W x 25in. H inside cube
- Carries 17 cubic feet and 300 lbs. of payload cargo
- Weighs 80 lbs., two-part system separates weight of 25 lbs and 55 lbs for hitch installation and removal
- Slides out and clears SUV hatches, tailgates, and Sprinter RV doors with 6 inch rise from hitch for great ground clearance.
- TwinTube™ dual tube platform provides exceptional strength, balance, and stability for rigorous towing environments, and user-friendly slide-out operation.
- Provides up to 16 inches of installed vehicle clearance (from hitch pin hole to capsule), and 34 inches of telescoped slide out clearance for hatch access while stationary
- Hinged lids removable for use as open tray platform; automotive trim seal and rubber draw latches provide water-tight enclosure
- Padlock location provided for lock down (lock not included)
- Stop/Turn LED tail lights with license plate mount, four-flat connector plug; rear reflectors included for added road safety
- Two Silent Hitch Pins® included for quiet and stable performance in hitch.
- For 2" receivers with Class II minimum tow rating
- Assembly required