This heavy-duty, cushioned ball mount from Convert-A-Ball works as a shock absorber and boasts 9 tons of towing capacity. Fits 2-1/2" square hitch receivers. The GTW is 18,000 lbs; TW is 2,000 lbs.
- Cushioned to protect tow vehicle's driveline and hitch assembly, as well as trailer's contents
- Polyurethane interior acts as a shock absorber, reducing bounce and rhythmic vibration
- Functions as a rise or drop to help you level your trailer
- Tow vehicle and trailer need to be within 2" of being level with each other for proper weight distribution
- Constructed of powder coated steel with interior polyurethane cushion
- Slides into 2-1/2" square trailer hitch receiver and attaches with standard 5/8" hitch pin (sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Fits 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" trailer hitch receivers
- Towing capacity: 18,000 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity: 2,000 lbs
- Drop: 2"
- Rise: 3/4"
- Ball hole diameter: 1-1/4"
- Ball platform depth: 1"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole: 9"
- 2-Year limited warranty
*Please allow 2-7 business days for this product to ship.