Corrosion-resistant ball mount is 9-5/8" long from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the ball mount hole and fits Class II 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" trailer hitch receivers. Ball mount can be used in the rise position only.
- Sturdy, solid steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant, black gloss powder coat finish
- High-quality manufacturing process
CNC machined for strong, consistent cuts and welds
- 7-Stage washing method delivers smooth, clean surface
- Drawbar can be used in rise position only
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" trailer hitch receivers
- Compatible with Class II hitches
- Gross towing weight: 3,500 lbs
- Tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Ball hole diameter: 3/4"
- Length: 9-5/8" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole
- Distance from center of hitch pin to closest edge of ball platform: 6-1/2"
- Ball platform length: 3-1/2"
- Rise: 5" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Drop: 3-1/4" from top of inside of hitch opening