Corrosion-resistant, black powder coated ball mount measures 9-3/8" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole and has a solid shank. Use it in the drop or the rise position to fit your application. Hitch pin and clip sold separately.
- Heavy-duty ball mount lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Shank slides into your vehicle's hitch receiver
- Ball platform provides mounting point for hitch ball (sold separately)
- Both drop and rise positions available to ensure level towing
- Sturdy, solid steel shank provides maximum strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant, high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Gross towing weight: 12,000 lbs
- Tongue weight: 1,200 lbs
- Length: 9-3/8" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole
- Rise: 5" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Drop: 6" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Ball hole diameter: 1-1/4"
- Pin hole diameter: 5/8"
- Limited lifetime warranty
*Please allow 2-7 business days for this product to ship.