Corrosion-resistant, black powder coated ball mount measures 10-1/4" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole. Angled shank is easy to insert into the receiver. For use in drop or rise position. Hitch pin and clip sold separately.
- Ball mount lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Shank slides into your vehicle's hitch receiver
- Ball platform provides mounting point for hitch ball (sold separately)
- Both drop and rise positions available to ensure level towing
- Angled shank makes it easy to insert ball mount into hitch receiver
- Sturdy steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant, high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Gross towing weight: 7,500 lbs
- Tongue weight: 750 lbs
- Length: 9-3/4" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole
- Rise: 2-1/2" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Drop: 3-3/4" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Ball hole diameter: 1"
- Pin hole diameter: 5/8"
- Limited lifetime warranty