Corrosion-resistant, black powder coated ball mount measures 7-5/8" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole. Use it in either the drop or the rise position to fit your application. Hitch pin and clip sold separately.
- Ball mount lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Shank slides into your vehicle's hitch receiver
- Ball platform provides mounting point for hitch ball (sold separately)
- Both drop and rise positions available to ensure level towing
- Sturdy steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant, high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Gross towing weight: 7,500 lbs
- Tongue weight: 750 lbs
- Length: 7-5/8" from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole
- Rise: 1" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Drop: 2-1/4" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Ball hole diameter: 1"
- Pin hole diameter: 5/8"
- Limited lifetime warranty