Raise and lower your A-Frame trailer tongue with ease using the Eaz-Lift Power Jack. Used on a hard, level surface, the Eaz-Lift Power Jack safely raises and lowers your trailer tongue with just the press of a switch. The Power Jack utilizes a ball screw lifting mechanism which raises loads up to three times faster than conventional electric tongue jacks while using significantly less power. The Power Jack features an overriding clutch to protect against overloading, hardened steel gears and an aluminum gear box. Front entering manual drive handle provides clearance for tongue-mounted items such as propane tanks without interfering with jack operation. Equipped with an LED light and a sleek black design, the Eaz-Lift Power Jack is a useful and attractive addition to your trailer set-up. Lifting capacity 4,000 lb.
- Raise and lower A-frame trailer tongue with just the press of a switch
- Ball screw design raises loads up to 4,000lb efficiently, using less power than conventional electric tongue jacks
- Overriding clutch protects against overloading
- Front-entering manual drive handle provides clearance for tongue-mounted items
- LED light for increased visibility