Bamboo Cutting Boards are made of natural bamboo to create a sturdy and stylish cutting surface. This Cutting Board minimizes cut marks and won’t dull knives. Bamboo resists moisture and holds its shape. Beautiful, natural bamboo is stronger than maple yet lighter than oak. Bamboo grows to harvestable height in just 3 to 5 years and re-grows from its roots without replanting, making it one of the earth’s most renewable resources. This Bamboo cutting board measures 11-13/16" x 10" x 13/16". It features a deep juice groove for retaining juices and preventing spillage. The non-slip padded feet keep your cutting board in place while in use.
- Bamboo is a renewable resource and has natural antibacterial properties
- Measures 11-13/16" x 10" x 13/16"
- Stronger than maple but will not dull knives
- Resists moisture and holds its shape
- Features a deep juice groove and non-slip padded feet