Bamboo Cutting Boards are made of natural bamboo to create a sturdy and stylish cutting surface. This Cutting Board minimizes cut marks and won’t dull knives. Bamboo resists moisture and holds its shape. Beautiful, natural bamboo is stronger than maple yet lighter than oak. Bamboo grows to harvestable height in just 3 to 5 years and re-grows from its roots without replanting, making it one of the earth’s most renewable resources. This Bamboo cutting board measures 7-7/8" x 7-1/8" x 1/2". It features a finger hole for ease of handling and allows you to hang for storage.
- Bamboo is a renewable resource and has natural antibacterial properties
- Measures 7-7/8" x 7-1/8" x 1/2"
- Stronger than maple but will not dull knives
- Resists moisture and holds its shape
- Finger hole for easy carrying or hang for storage