The Camco 25' Extension Cord with 50 AMP Male Standard/50 AMP Female Locking Adapter and PowerGrip Handle is a lightweight yet durably constructed RV and auto extension power cord built to the best quality. Its malleable yet heavy duty structure allows for cord flexibility and strength, while providing 125 volts to your RV or auto vehicle. Extending 25 feet long, this cord enables an easier reach from your RV to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. Designed with convenience and simplicity in mind, this cord is constructed with the patented Power Grip molded handle. The Power Grip handle makes gripping, plugging and unplugging the cord simple and hassle free. This power cord can be toted and stored quickly and effortlessly with the sturdy and convenient carrying strap.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Extension cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
- High Conductivity with a Compact and Sleek Design: Extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to marine-style 50 Amp female locking connection. Rated for 50 Amp - 125 Volts. Constructed with 10/3 gauge wires for superior conductivity in addition to a sleek design with compact features.
- Hassle Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Extended Length: Extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources.
- Weatherproof Protection: The threaded locking ring feature creates a weatherproof connection ensuring further protection during outdoor use.