When youve got extra gear or need extra space, the Green Mountain 5XD tent provides an additional 20 square feet than the 4XD with all the same great design features and materials. PahaQue Green Mountain Tents are engineered to pick up where others leave off and to provide performance you can count on. Perfect for your campground guests!
- Heavy duty elbow connectors provide strength and make set-up super easy
- Just like sleeping outdoors in good weatherwithout the bugs and critters
- 5 to 6 person design can be easily set-up by one person in under 5 minutes
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams are factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance
- Bathtub style floor ensures ground water stays out and your gear stays dry
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft for extra off-the-ground gear storage is included
- Large main outer door can be unzipped and utilized as an awning while keeping the inner mesh door closed to keep bugs out
- Large door, 3 large windows, and all mesh roof provide excellent ventilation and stargazing on clear, warm nights
- Windows, doors and rainfly are totally waterproof for bad weather performance
- All door and window mesh is no-see-um grade to keep the smallest bugs out
- Awning poles included
- Optional Footprint available - recommended to extend the life of your tents floor
- Includes complete set of stakes and adjustable guylines
- Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
- Steel and fiberglass pole combo
- 3+ Season
- 5 Person Tent
- Dimensions: 10 L x 8 W x 66 H
- Floor Area: 80 ft2
- Weight: 25 lbs
**If shipping to Canada, Please allow extra handling time of 2-5 business days.
How to set up the Green Mountain Tents
We do not accept returns on tents or shelters that have been used or open.