Imagine a tent so big and roomy that its like being at home while youre enjoying life in the great outdoors. With a peak height of 7 feet and 100 square feet of living space, the Pamo Valley is ideal for a family of four, and all the gear you can bring. The mesh roof, doors, and windows provide a wide-open feeling if the weather changes, just deploy the rainfly to keep the family dry. Only the finest materials are used throughout to ensure lifetime satisfaction.
- Wide-open feeling, almost like sleeping under the stars
- Large zipper door can be fully unzipped and utilized as an awning
- Upgraded, improved design for 2014
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams are factory seam-taped for permanent waterproof performance
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft for extra off-the-ground gear storage is included
- Two doors - one large for good weather use and one smaller for bad weather use
- Two large windows for great visibility and ventilation
- All mesh roof provides excellent ventilation and stargazing on clear, warm nights
- Windows, doors and rainfly are totally waterproof for bad weather performance
- All door and window mesh is no-see-um grade to keep the smallest bugs out
- Awning poles included
- Rainfly includes a large awning (6 L x 88 W x 6 H) for an outside sheltered seating area or for extra storm protection
- Includes complete set of stakes and adjustable guylines
- Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
- Optional Footprint available - recommended to extend the life of your tents floor
- 3+ Season
- 6 Person Tent
- Dimensions: 10 L x 10 W x 7 H
- Floor Area: 100 ft squared
- Weight: 30 lbs
**If shipping to Canada, Please allow extra handling time of 2-5 business days.
We do not accept returns on tents or shelters that have been used or open.